Hello, new to board, and how do I change my username??

First-time users can introduce themselves to the Positively community here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

biddledunning

Hello, new to board, and how do I change my username??

Post by biddledunning »

Hello, I think I'm posting this in the wrong place??, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could change my user name. Realized that I should go with something a bit more anonymous. I tried to register again but the system wouldn't let me as it says my email is already taken.

I have a 1 1/2 year old rescue dog, who has been really tough recently. He's always been nervous and stranger shy but has seemed to reach new levels with adolescence. Suddenly lunging at people and dogs recently (he use to love all dogs and just wanted to play). Anyway, am working with vet and trainer, but still need some inspiration from this forum as it's been really tough.

Thanks for listening! :D
titan_mommy

Re: Hello, new to board, and how do I change my username??

Post by titan_mommy »

Hey Biddle, welcome aboard~

I'm not a trainer but I've been training a 2 1/2 yr old Dogue de Bordeaux. It's been a long road but we're on the way... An older dog can take up to 6-8 months to completely trust you and know you have their back. Takes a lot of patience, consistency, and lots of love. Titan has been a challenge but he's well worth it.

As far as changing your username, have no idea...sorry...
I smile because I have no idea what is going on
Erica

Post by Erica »

I believe someone has asked how to change their username before, and the short answer is you can't...if you want to, though, you could delete your current account (may need to contact a moderator for this; I'm not sure) and sign up with a new one. You could also make a new e-mail account - most sites are free now - and use that to register.

But welcome to the board! :)
Delta, standard poodle, born 6/30/14
wvvdiup1

Post by wvvdiup1 »

Hello and welcome to the forum! :D You'll have to contact either Emmabeth or the administrator in order to change your username. :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown