OMG soooo excited!!!!

Get to know other Positively members here.

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

pooch_love

OMG soooo excited!!!!

Post by pooch_love »

I had a long talk with my mom last night about dogs. She said once we move we should get another dog. Whe she said that I got soo excited! Knowing how much I love dogs she said that he could be mine! She said that he would have to be small not more than 15 pounds. Since we are going to move probably before summer I thought it would be a perfect time to start learning more stuff. I really want to adopt a dog but was wondering if I should go with a puppy or young dog? I have a lot of time so I could work with either. Also male or female? I am going towards a male, I think. The problem is we have two male dog at our house and they are always trying to show who is dominant, so then I might want to go with a female. When we move I am also thinking about starting a small dog sitting or doing dog walking, because I want to pay for the dog, his food, vet bills, and all of the stuff. I am getting 40 dollars from a christmas present return so I am going to put it in my piggy bank towards my knew dog! :D