My 7 year yorkie and 1.5 year jap chin fighting

Share your favorite training tips, ideas and methods with other Positively members!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

mark-1968

My 7 year yorkie and 1.5 year jap chin fighting

Post by mark-1968 »

Hi Everybody, I'm new to the forum and was hoping to get some advise from someone who knows what i'm talking about.
heres the story , we had 2 yorkies and one got attacked and killed christmas of 2009 to our horror. we bought a new dog for our son who witnessed the attack.
We thought our yorkie would appricate the company everything was great between the yorkie (who is male) and the chin who is a *****. then all of a sudden we noticed (poppy) the chin, started to goto the food and growl at (Basil ) the yorkie. then we noticed when we throw a toy she would get it off him and bark. its basically getting to the point basil cant be touched by us with out poppy going for him and a fight brakes out. :( it really is getting us down and its starting each and every morning and through the day . basil is afraid to move its such a shame for him we dont know what to do please please help. and email me direct on [email protected] many thanks mark.