Meet Cash

Upload pictures of your dogs here!

Moderators: emmabeth, BoardHost

ANB723

Meet Cash

Post by ANB723 »

I've always lurked on the forum. I introduced myself a while back with a previous dog. Unfortunately, shortly after we had him, he started having some aggression issues and we just weren't experienced enough to know how to deal with it (and still don't) nor did we have the time to learn how to deal with an aggressive dog effectively. I didn't want to screw him and have him do something stupid when he got older, just didn't trust myself enough.

Anyway, we found the perfect dog at a local rescue and we now foster for them as well. It's been a great experience. I feel terrible for returning a dog, it's not something I really want to believe it but I can't be any more happy with my pup.

His name is Cash and he's a year old dachshund/spaniel mix. He's a wonderful little dog who is a social butterfly. He always lovable and tries so hard to do the right thing. He's super playful too and always gets along with all people and dogs. It is very important to him for you to like him and he will go out of his way to make that happen. :)

Please enjoy my little boy!

And Cash playing with his foster sister, Bree.

wvvdiup1

Re: Meet Cash

Post by wvvdiup1 »

He is so cute and adorable, ANB723! :D
"Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius." -author unknown
Wicket

Post by Wicket »

Love the ears! :D
CoolDog

Post by CoolDog »